Wayne Salmans was born in Dodge City, Kansas, and spent most of his childhood years growing up in Nova Scotia, Canada At 16 years old Wayne set out to travel the world doing relief work all the way
from Guatemala to Korea. Wayne’s mission is to empower people to actively engage and participate in their own transformation and success.
After building homes in Alaska for 5 years, Wayne began to pursue a career in Real Estate. Within just a few short years he joined the top 1% of realtors, and was voted one of 30 under 30 top Realtors in the nation by Realtor Magazine. As a successful developer, investor and builder Wayne has purchased and sold millions of dollars in residential and commercial real estate. Wayne is passionate about family, marketing, building wealth through real estate and serving in the community.
- Director, Valley Board of Realtors, 2008, 2009, 2010
- Chairman, Realtor Political Action Committee 2009-2010
- Closed over 200 transactions
- CDPE Certified Distressed Property Expert
- Mega Agent 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010. 2011
- Former Contractor and Home Builder
- Voted one of 30 under 30 top Realtors in the nation by Realtor Magazine.
- Keller Williams Triple Gold Award 2009, 2010
- Family Promise Mat-Su Board of Directors 2009, 2010. 2011
- Global Relief work in Guatemala, Bolivia, Korea & Mexico 2000, 2001, 2007, 2008, 2009